Easy, Homemade Lavender Vanilla Ice Cream
Around this time of year, the sun blazes, the chapstick melts in our car and it feels like we just might melt too. That’s why we are screaming for ice cream! :) We just can’t seem to get enough ice cream around here in the summer. We love ice cream because it’s a sweet treat after a hard day’s work, but its extra delicious when you can make it at home! Our easy homemade lavender vanilla ice cream is made with four simple ingredients, requires minimal clean-up and is prepared in no time! The hardest part about the whole thing is waiting for the delicious ice cream to set in the freezer.
This ice cream is easy to make for an evening snack or an after dinner dessert. Lavender Ice cream is always a good choice!
Here’s how to make:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of Sweet Streams Lavender simple syrup
- Optional: Pinch of culinary lavender for garnish
- Combine the can of condensed milk, whipping cream, vanilla extract and Sweet Streams Lavender simple syrup in a bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Transfer into a 9x5inch loaf pan, cover with plastic, and let set in your freezer for 5-6 hours until set.
- Serve and garnish with culinary lavender.